Monday, January 7, 2013

What's My Kid Wearing Today?

So it was my first day back to work after Christmas vacation.  I have to say, it came much too soon.  As you all know, I have a house full of daughters and my daughters like clothes.  As you also know, my husband is home with our daughters until I get home at 12:30.  He does NOT like little girls' clothes (thinking about them, folding them, picking them, arguing with little girls about them).  So, in order to keep the clothing battles to a minimum, the little girls and I pick their clothes for the week and keep them in labeled bins in their closet.  Today, we didn't actually go anywhere, so Bijou is really the only one who got dressed (we like pajamas around here).  So, here's what my kid is wearing today...



boots - Mini Boden ($0.00 free from a friend)
leggings - $.99 from Goodwill (not sure of the brand)
skirt - Gap ($.99 form Goodwill)
shirt - Cherokee ($.99 from Goodwill)
The beaded jewelry I used to make and sell when we lived in St Croix.  These are leftovers that the kids discovered in a box in our hall closet.

Total Outfit - approx. $3

No comments:

Post a Comment