Tuesday, February 9, 2010

She's walking

The littlest David has found her legs! Unfortunately, after weeks of bribery and coercion, she found them while I was away from home. So, I missed it....BUT, she's moving about more bravely now than ever before (and without having to be bribed). Her sisters were a buzz of excitement and that was all that they could talk about (until I pulled out the latest installment of The Sisters Grimm that I'd picked up at the library for them. Then THAT was all they could talk about!) Last night she pulled up at the dining room table and walked over to me, just because she wanted to. It's another one of those bittersweet moments. The ones that I wait anxiously for and then remember that it is the last time that I will have that excitement... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment