Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My 1st Blog Award!


A big thanks to Erin over at The Well Trained Homeschool for my first blog award!


The rules for accepting this award:

1.Thank the person that gave you the award

2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered
and whom you think are fantastic!


3.Contact the Bloggers you pick to let them know they've won

4.State 7 Things about yourself!


So, here are 7 Adrienne fun facts:

1. I have a gazillion children's books in my head just waiting to get out. Someday, they will.

2. I am an artist because I feel like it keeps me alive. Painting is like breathing for me. If I go too long without it, it's all bad...

3. I'm a procrastinator. BIG TIME!

4. I really wish I could win the lottery so that we could afford to go back to our life in St. Croix. I desperately miss the Caribbean and hate that my littlest baby has never been in the sea.

5. I don't like adult shoes (wearing them or buying them or looking at them - they suck), but baby/toddler shoes, I LOVE!

6. I LOVE John Waters films and many other off color productions of film and TV.

7. I don't like to talk about myself and these 7 things were REALLY hard and took me a very long time to come up with...

So there you have it.

Now on to my 15 blogs.

Made By Joel - he's amazing.
SoFull Sista - naturally stylish
Filth Wizardry - a great wealth of preschool (plus) projects
kirstencan - awesome crafty homeschooling inspiration
The Mahogany Way - holistic mama
My Montessori Journey - lots of great Montessori activities
Milk & Honey Mommy - homeschooling family whose kids have the best names
Dirty Face Angels Academy - fun projects, ideas and inspiration
Ghetto Blastic - my St. Louis hip hop connect
Dear My Kids - felty fun
The Growing May Farm - an awesome homeschool family
Apollo's Academy - another awesome homeschool family

Okay, so I don't have 15 off hand. I'm new at this whole blogging thing! Sue me...but I'm getting there.

4 comments:

  1. Just stopping by. You do have a beautiful blog:)Happy schooling.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thanks for awarding my blog!
    It' a true honor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! I love that you listed me as a holistic mama. Sometimes I feel I am so far from a true holistic mama :)

    Thanks for the award. I'll pay it forward later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award. I love to check out all the other great blogs out there so I appreciate all your great links!

    ReplyDelete