Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nothing really fun going on here....

So, yeah... I'm in full force party planner mode right now, so that's taking up a lot of time (hopefully I will have an awesome update to share after the 28th). So i figured I'd just do a little update on our day today.

We are trying to get our backyard ready for the tea party and for the impending onset of spring (keeping my fingers crossed). So the girls went out to rake up the leaves that have carpeted our backyard for, well, since we moved in honestly. The girls are always happy to get time outside and 55 degrees seems warm after weeks of 30's.

The progression of peas and marigolds. (photo by Jena)

My little bear in her big girls sneakers and fancy pants. She doesn't like to get her hands dirty (yet), so getting up when she stumbles is an entertaining sight.

Zion and Ashni discovering a new species of backyard moss, I think.

Nothing really to say here. She's just so darn cute! And the hat makes her a bajillion time cuter. Babies should wear ears more often!

Ashni and I found a slug. She really liked that slug.

Who cares what we had for dinner? You do? Stuffed tilapia, sesame green beans and couscous. Yummy!

Zion cleaned her plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment