Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More Madness...

More madness and mayhem....

The vintage frames on the "eat me" flags are from Graphics Fairy and the raspberry-lemon buttercream frosting is from moi.

These chocolate rocks were by far the most popular party treat! Every kid that ran past me had a handful of rocks. The little mushrooms are made from plain old salt dough, baked in the oven and then painted with acrylic paint.

The kids colored butterflies to hang in the trees.

Sparkly candles and cute little birds that we got from the Dollar Store (two per package). I made a little stuffed doormouse, but in the haste of getting everything on the table before guests arrived, I forgot him. He spent the party in the craft cabinet...oh well.

Chessmen cookies. They just happened to fit the theme, so I picked up a couple of bags from Walmart the night before the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment