Monday, June 3, 2013

What's My Kid Wearing Today


We took the kids to breakfast (well, brunch really) yesterday.  It is becoming a Sunday routine because it seems that we are too lazy to get up on Sunday mornings and cook.  Eh... Anyway, I thought the girls looked pretty cute yesterday.  I showed Ashni how to put her hair up so that she could wear the fedora that she has.  She was pretty excited to finally get wear it.


Ashni

pink shoes - Vans ($3 at Salvation Army)
jeans - Gap ($1.49 at Goodwill)
blue and white striped t-shirt - Ralph Lauren, I think (free from a hand me down bag)
blue button up shirt - Gap ($1.49 from Goodwill)
fedora - Not sure of the brand ($.59 at Goodwill)

Total Outfit - approx. $7

Bijou

sandals - Elephantito ($2 at Salvation Army)
shorts - Cherokee ($.99 at Goodwill)
orange t-shirt - Roxy ($1 at Salvation Army)

Total Outfit - approx. $4

No comments:

Post a Comment