Thursday, May 23, 2013

What's My Kid Wearing Today

Ahhh, summer!  I'm so thankful for warm weather, blue sky and disabling my alarm!  Waking up at 8am is like a spa vacation after waking up at 6:30 every morning.  Today, after our school day, we spent a fabulous afternoon with friends.  The kids played in the sprinkler, shared some food and generally ran amuck.  This is what my sweet Zion wore today...



She's just so stinking cute!

shoes - Red Ape (previously featured)
pants - Children's Place ($.99 for Goodwill)
tank top - Gap - this was Ashni's shirt when she was 4, so I'm not sure where it came from or how much it cost.
hat - $7 from Target (this is, by far, her favorite thing to wear)
necklace - hand made by Zion yesterday.

Total Outfit - approx. $8 (without the shoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment