Thursday, April 11, 2013

What's My Kid Wearing

It is beginning to look a lot like....SPRING!  Yay, spring.  I am so over being cold and wet and stuck in the house.  So I am incredibly grateful that we finally saw several days in a row of above average temperatures.  It's so nice to feel sun on my face and ride in the car with my windows down.  My allergies are not big fans of this time of year, but it's almost April darn it, and I need to be warm.  The other good thing about spring is the outfits contain less layers and are, therefore, much cheaper.  The kids got their first trip to the playground in 2013 on Tuesday and this is what they were wearing...


Zion

yellow and white polka dot tank - Crew Cuts ($.99 at Goodwill)
denim leggings (I can not bring myself to refer to them as "jeggings") - Cherokee, I think ($.99 at Goodwill)
And her favorite white oxfords (previously featured)

Total outfit (minus the shoes) - approx. $2


Bijou

grey and white striped tank - Kiddo ($1.49 at Goodwill)
skinny jeans - Children's Place ($1.49 at Goodwill)
sparkly gold shoes - Justice ($1.99 at Goodwill)

Total outfit - approx. $5

1 comment:

  1. You are the thrifting queen! I love thrift stores. They are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete