Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dance in France

Anyone who knows us, or reads my blog occasionally knows that my girls LOVE ballet.  They've been dancing since they were two or three years old.  Next summer, Jena and Ashni have the opportunity to go to France with their ballet school to take classes and tour Paris.  This is an amazing opportunity for them.  It is also a very costly opportunity for us.  So we have set up a fundraising website for anyone who would be interested in donating to their trip.  I am also available to sell off some artwork (check out my website www.adriennebrown-david.com or email me).  I take commissions (email me!).  The girls can bake you homemade gingerbread cookies or cross stitch some lovliness for you!  We are keeping our fingers crossed that we can make this happen for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment