Monday, June 20, 2011

I will be back...I promise

It seems that I have been put into some sort of communication bubble. My communication with anyone outside of my immediate four walls has become nil. I will regain the ability to communicate with the outside world soon. It feels like my connections to the outside world have gotten shakier and shakier over the last year, until is has faded away to nothing. But I promise I will be back.

For now, a tiny update. We are half way through our 3rd and 4th grade school year (WOO HOO). Next year I hope to be working, so that was add an entirely new dynamic to the whole home schooling thing. Jena is participating in a dance workshop this week. She will spend 8 hours a day immersed in dance. She has also asked to play soccer this year. Team sports are a new addition to our household. Ashni has decided that she wants to take Taikwondo and will hopefully be taking part in a theater workshop. All the girls are taking swim lessons again this summer. Jena is the only official swimmer, though. On the "making stuff" front, I took the little kids' cardboard playhouse that I made last summer and cut it down so that it can be assembled and disassembled in their room (pictures to be posted at a later date).

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling...and wish I knew why this is happening right now. Everything seems to be hard to accomplish. Hugs. :)

    Come and hang out here sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know how it is mama. Seems like you are about to get even busier than you were before! I'm researching different activities for the kids. I think the oldest is ready for a bit more structure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Chaney's mom (Jenas penpal) I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I enjoyed peaking into your world. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete