Zion was always my least verbal baby. She didn't really say much for the better portion of the last 22 months, but a few months ago, she really had a verbal boom. Now she talk just as much as her sisters and is pretty easy to understand - most of the time. Now like most almost two year olds, she does have her own language that only close family members can understand. So, I thought I'd share a few of my favorites...
1. Ah-too-too - dinosaur ("Mommy, read. Ah-too-too book.")
2. Menonite - lemonade ("Drink menonite")
3. Poopoo dar - people in a car ("Mommy, look, poopoo dar!")
4. erewhere - underwear ("Pee ina erewhere")
5. Dalla - daddy ("Dalla beer." HA)
She is such a quirky, personable kid and I love seeing her personality come out more and more everyday. She is definitely the resident comedian.